L. David McBride
L. David McBride is the founder and president of McBride & Associates, P.C. where he practices in:
- Estate Planning
- Trusts and Wills
- Business Planning - LLCs and Corporations
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Bankruptcy (Chapters 7, 11, and 13)
Mr. McBride took his undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Oklahoma. He has studied law at the University of Oklahoma College of Law and at Queen’s College, Oxford, England.
During his legal education, Mr. McBride was awarded numerous scholarly awards for his academic achievements and his superb legal writing skills including:
- The Harry Alley-Leroy Allen Prize
- The Frank C. Love Memorial Scholarship
- ASCAP/Nathan Burken Memorial Prize
- The American Jurisprudence Award for International Law
He was also a member of the Oklahoma Law Review and served as an editor.
Over the last 25+ years his skills and expertise have been in high demand for both his clients and other attorneys alike. He regularly speaks to church and civic groups on trusts and estate planning. He also teaches educational seminars in probate and estate planning to other attorneys and legal professionals. He lives in Edmond with his wife and son.